2017 was an outstanding year for us! Everyone (fans, friends, family, bands, venues, radio, entertainment personalities, etc.) made 2017 a great year – you keep the music alive and in our lives!
From festivals to shows with national and local artists, EP release to video releases, radio airplay to media interviews, here are the highlights from 2017:
– Release of our most successful EP to date, ‘Trial and Triumph’ in May.
– Release of 2 music videos (Criticize, and Breathe)
– 28 Shows including 2 Headline Shows, 10 Direct Support Shows with bands such as Devour the Day, Citizen Zero, The Letter Black, Decyfer Down, Silvertung and others.
– 1 awesome NYE Private acoustic event
– 3 Festivals (Ink in the Clink Festival, Millennium Music Festival, and The Liberty Music Fest)
– 1 Charity event
– 14 New Venues
– Shared the stage with over 84 bands
– Product Endorsement (Steve Clayton Guitar Picks)
– Chosen 2017 Song of the Year by Z98 and iHeartRadio for our song ‘Criticize’
– Chosen 2017 Up and Coming Band by The Dark on FM94
– Music featured on over 68 Radio stations worldwide
– Video featured on over 3 music media sites
– 13 Music Magazine Reviews
– 5 Radio Interviews
– 149,577 Video Views
– 13,840 Spotify Streams
– Global fan base, reaching to over 39 countries!
Stay tuned for big things from us in 2018.
Wishing you all the best in the New Year!
– Ignite The Fire